Join us on this ultimate, life-changing, all-inclusive health retreat: September 14th – 18th 2017
Need to make some lifestyle changes, but don’t have a clue where to start? Tired of being tired all the time? Need a good night’s sleep? Then escape to our 4-night/5-day retreat and we will kick-start a personalised health and wellbeing programme for you in our fabulous chateau in the heart of the Loire Valley, France. If you want to get a ‘real’ feel for the experience please check out these reviews from some of our recent guests My Happy Place and A Lifestyle Adventure!!!
The retreat is designed for busy, career-committed people that require a Realistic, Achievable, Practical approach to health and wellbeing in order to rejuvenate and re-energise their lives for good! A team of hand-picked experts will be on-site and ready to support your every requirement.
Yoga, Cooking and Wellness
Our ‘Renew programme’ takes place in May and September each year. Places are limited and get booked up quickly – the next retreats is:
Renew and Repair Post Summer!
September 14th – 18th 2017 – fully booked!
- Nutritional health & lifestyle assessment with an MSc qualified nutrition coaches: Colette Heneghan & May Simpkin
- Private accommodation with ensuite facilities at the beautiful Chateau De La Vigne
- Massage with one of our incredible therapists: Annie Colman & Vanessa Van Dyk
- Daily yoga with expert instructors Jamie Blowers & Nicole Lomas
- All your home-made gourmet meals/healthy snacks/drinks/smoothies
- Daily cycle through the beautiful wine region of Coteaux du Layon
- Healthy cooking workshops
- Local wine appreciation session with our expert sommelier: Thierry Berson
- Local wine, expertly paired with each meal and served with dinner each evening